Display file information with stat
Jun 17, 2011, 06:09 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"The stat command is really useful to gather information from
file, directory and file system.
Without options you can have the following information
- File : Size in Bytes
- Blocks : Number of blocks used
- IO Block : Size in bytes of every block.
- Device : The identifier number of your storage device
- Inode : The inode number that the file or directory is linked
- Access/Modify and change Times :