Could You Do Linus Torvalds' Job? Find Out.
Jul 06, 2011, 17:00 (4 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"If you think you could dethrone the King of Linux, we invite
you take our new Facebook Quiz: "Could you do Linus Torvalds' Job?"
Linus has made it clear he's not going anywhere.
"But, it would be pretty cool to know if you've got what it
takes; and, then to show off your know-how to your friends/family
on your Facebook wall (among other locations) with custom badges
you'll receive based on your scores. You could be a "Linus Clone"
or "Linus Stalker." You won't know until you take the quiz."
- Linus Torvalds Doesn’t Understand User Space Storage(Jun 29, 2011)
- The Linux Foundation Announces LinuxCon Program, Confirms Linux Creator Linus Torvalds(Jun 16, 2011)
- Video: Linus Torvalds and Greg Kroah-Hartman on 20 years of Linux @ LinuxCon Japan 2011(Jun 14, 2011)
- Twenty Years of Linux according to Linus Torvalds(Apr 14, 2011)
- Linus Torvalds: Android copyright violation claim is bogus(Mar 23, 2011)
- Linus Torvalds: looking back, looking forward(Feb 10, 2011)
- interview with Linus Torvalds(Jan 31, 2011)
- Video: Linus Torvalds Dives Tonight: "If I Don't Come Back, Go On Without Me"(Nov 05, 2010)
- Video Interview with Linus Torvalds at Sao Paulo Zoo(Sep 28, 2010)
- How to Become Linus Torvalds(May 14, 2010)