Stallmanism : a Religion for the 21st Century
Sep 23, 2011, 19:00 (10 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"What do Stallmanists believe in?
Generally, Stallmanists believe that the GPL - version 3 or (at
your option) any later version - is a sacred text and that Richard
Stallman is the Prophet who brought this text to us.
So Stallmanists believe in God?
Yes, but not as a type of imaginary cosmic telepathic friend.
Stallmanism teaches us that God is Us, God is the Community. In
this respect, Stallmanism has roots in the Humanist
- Richard Stallman Opts to Disobey Anti-Piracy Law(Jun 12, 2011)
- Richard Stallman: Break free of e-book 'chains'(Jun 08, 2011)
- Richard Stallman's Opinion On Dual Booting - 'Defenestrate It'(Jun 03, 2011)
- Interview with Richard Stallman (2011)(Feb 08, 2011)
- Google's ChromeOS means losing control of data, warns GNU founder Richard Stallman(Dec 15, 2010)
- Q&A with Richard Stallman(Aug 11, 2010)
- Richard Stallman answers your top 25 questions.(Jul 30, 2010)
- Richard Stallman on .NET, Mono and DotGNU(Jul 15, 2010)