CentOS 6.2 Already?
Dec 21, 2011, 23:00 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sean Michael Kerner)
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
"CentOS is a project that many people (myself included) rely on
as a way to get all the goodness of Red Hat Enterprise Linux,
without the cost (or support - but that's another story). That's
probably why there was a lot of concern when it took CentOS so very
long to put out the 6.0 release.
CentOS is now very much on track with the RHEL upstream.
- CentOS vs. Oracle vs. Scientific Linux 6.1 Performance(Dec 15, 2011)
- CentOS 6.1 Is Now Available for Download(Dec 12, 2011)
- CentOS 6 Repositories: Getting the Packages You Need(Nov 10, 2011)
- Automate CentOS 6.0 Installation With Kickstart(Oct 31, 2011)
- CentOS goes continuous(Sep 28, 2011)
- CentOS gets with the RHEL 5.7 Program(Sep 14, 2011)
- What's New in CentOS 6(Aug 22, 2011)
- Linux Top 5: CentOS 6 Debuts as Toyota Embraces the Penguin(Jul 14, 2011)
- CentOS 6.0 Released, It's Based on RHEL 6.0(Jul 12, 2011)
- Where is CentOS 6?(Jul 08, 2011)