Linux Controversies of 2011: Linux Mint is the Most Popular Distro
Dec 27, 2011, 16:08 (2 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"The decline of Ubuntu and the corresponding rise of Linux Mint
is one of the bigger Linux controversies of 2011.
Ubuntu's introduction of Unity alienated a non-trivial portion
of the Ubuntu user-base which then went looking for a new home
– and found it in Linux Mint.
How big was the exodus from Ubuntu to Mint?
That's difficult if not impossible to accurately measure.
- Linux Mint's Cinnamon: A GNOME 3.x shell fork(Dec 30, 2011)
- Linux Top 5: Linux Mint 12 Revives 'Classic' GNOME Desktop(Dec 01, 2011)
- Linux Mint 12: A much-needed, much-improved Linux desktop(Dec 01, 2011)
- Does Linux Mint 12 Measure Up?(Nov 30, 2011)
- Linux Mint 12: A Great desktop Linux stays Great(Nov 29, 2011)
- Linux Mint 12 Released - The Peacemaker?(Nov 28, 2011)
- Linux Mint 12's Three Desktops(Nov 22, 2011)
- Linux Mint: The new Ubuntu?(Nov 13, 2011)
- Linux Mint Pulls Ahead of Ubuntu(Nov 08, 2011)