Linux Controversies of 2011: Is Microsoft Out to Get Linux?
Dec 28, 2011, 15:44 (8 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"In the early days of Linux the anti-Microsoft controversies and
conspiracies were everywhere.
In recent years, Microsoft has come to an accommodation of sorts
with open source and Linux. Though the deals that they have made -
that accommodation - continued to be a source of significant
controversy in 2011.
- Barnes & Noble reveals Microsoft's Android patents in detail(Nov 15, 2011)
- Google: Microsoft uses patents when products "stop succeeding"(Nov 07, 2011)
- Microsoft-Organized Consortium Buying Novell Patents Are Apple, Oracle, MS, and EMC - Updated 5Xs(Dec 18, 2010)
- Novell's patents bought by Microsoft, Apple, EMC, & Oracle(Dec 16, 2010)
- Microsoft Patents Operating System Shutdown(Sep 03, 2010)
- Microsoft Patents Sudo?!!(Nov 11, 2009)
- Linux chief challenges Microsoft to pony up on patents(Aug 23, 2009)
- Microsoft's Linux code contribution - what about patents?(Jul 21, 2009)