Google's Schmidt Not Convinced Android is Fragmented
Jan 11, 2012, 21:00 (1 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
""Differentiation is positive, fragmentation is negative,"
Schmidt said during an appearance here at the Consumer Electronics
Show. "Differentiation means that you have a choice and the people
who are making the phones, they're going to compete on their view
of innovation, and they're going to try and convince you that
theirs is better than somebody else."
Fragmentation, however, means that you have an app and it runs
on one device but not the other, he said.
- Secret and Hidden Codes for Android(Jan 10, 2012)
- Should Android and Linux marry?(Jan 05, 2012)
- Enterprise Mobile Today: Android No. 3 Mobile OS After iOS, Java ME(Jan 04, 2012)
- The 10 Rookie Mistakes Every Android Developer Should Avoid(Jan 04, 2012)
- Android Set to Return to the Linux Mainline. Will it Succeed?(Jan 03, 2012)
- Android Was 2011's Open Source Story of the Year(Jan 03, 2012)
- There Is No Such Thing as Android, Only Android-Compatible(Dec 31, 2011)
- 2011: The year Android had Multiple Personality Disorder(Dec 28, 2011)