Get started with Roland, a random selection tool for the command line
Jan 22, 2019, 08:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Kevin Sonney)
Get help making hard choices with Roland, the seventh in our series on open source tools that will make you more productive in 2019.
Roland is a Perl application designed for tabletop role-playing games.
- Get started with Wekan, an open source kanban board(Jan 16, 2019)
- Get started with WTF, a dashboard for the terminal(Jan 21, 2019)
- Get started with CryptPad, an open source collaborative document editor(Jan 18, 2019)
- Get started with Cypht, an open source email client(Jan 19, 2019)
- Getting started with Sandstorm, an open source web app platform(Jan 17, 2019)
- Joplin: Encrypted Open Source Note Taking And To-Do Application(Aug 27, 2018)