Red Hat Aims to Stay On Course After $34B IBM Acquisition
Oct 29, 2018, 23:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sean Michael Kerner)
During a media call on Oct. 28, Red Hat President Paul Cormier emphasized repeatedly that the acquisition by IBM would have no impact on Red Hat's open source projects.
"The day after we close, we're not going to be doing anything differently," Cormier said. "It will be business as usual."
- Red Hat Grows Business to $1.3 Billion as OpenStack Cloud Opportunity Looms Large(Mar 28, 2013)
- Google, IBM, Red Hat, Sun and the Digistan Connection(May 16, 2008)
- IBM, Red Hat and Canonical Gang Up Against Microsoft Office(Jan 28, 2009)
- internetnews.com: IBM, Red Hat Go Abroad With Linux(Sep 17, 2005)
- Is it Time to Give Red Hat Some Respect?(Oct 06, 2007)