Will IBM's acquisition be the end of Red Hat?
Jul 11, 2019, 14:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sandra Henry-Stocker)
IBM's acquisition of Red Hat is a big deal -- a $34 billion big deal -- and many Linux professionals are wondering how it's going to change Red Hat's role in the Linux world.
- Red Hat Grows Business to $1.3 Billion as OpenStack Cloud Opportunity Looms Large(Mar 28, 2013)
- Google, IBM, Red Hat, Sun and the Digistan Connection(May 16, 2008)
- IBM, Red Hat and Canonical Gang Up Against Microsoft Office(Jan 28, 2009)
- internetnews.com: IBM, Red Hat Go Abroad With Linux(Sep 17, 2005)
- Is it Time to Give Red Hat Some Respect?(Oct 06, 2007)