LinuxProgramming: ActiveState launches ASPN Initiative: Easier open source programming
Apr 12, 2001, 01:45 (1 Talkback[s])
"ActiveState, the leader in open source programming, announces
the ActiveState Programmer Network (ASPN). ASPN delivers tools and
knowledge to enable programming with open source technologies."
"The all-in-one access to resources seamlessly integrated with
our multi-language, cross-platform IDEs and other technologies make
it easier to program with open source technologies," said Dick
Hardt, Founder & CEO. "Programmers can develop in the language
and platform that maps best to their coding task."
- Komodo IDE for Perl and Python, with PHP, Tcl and XSLT
- Visual Studio.NET integration for Perl, Python and XSLT
- Online searchable O'Reilly technical references
- Python cookbook and sample code
- ActivePerl, ActivePython, and ActiveTcl, binary
- FAQs and mailing lists"