SCO thrashes on
Oct 24, 2009, 21:03 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols)
[ Thanks to Steven J.
Vaughan-Nichols for this link. ]
"According to a Salt Lake Tribune report, Cahn told
U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Kevin Gross that "SCO's claims against IBM
and Novell "should be pursued aggressively."
"You've got to be kidding me. I predicted that Cahn would want
to continue the Novell lawsuit. After all, as it is, no one knows
who really owns Unix's intellectual property. Unix's ownership is a
big deal. If Novell owns it, then SCO has nothing left of any real
value. But IBM? Come on!"
- Novell Petition for ReHearing Denied- Darl tries threats to get a job(Oct 22, 2009)
- Darl Is Out, Farewell Master Gamer(Oct 22, 2009)
- Darl McBride's Greatest Hits: the Wikiquote and Groklaw Quotes Collections(Oct 19, 2009)
- SCO Cans Darl: The Christmas Came Early News Roundup(Oct 19, 2009)
- Darl McBride Terminated (SCO Form 8-K, October 14, 2009)
(Oct 19, 2009)
- SCO: The party never ends(Sep 20, 2009)
- What happens next in SCO vs. Novell(Aug 28, 2009)
- The SCO zombie wins one(Aug 25, 2009)