Virus attacks US Marshals' computers
May 22, 2009, 15:02 (7 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Devlin Barrett)
[ Thanks to Scott
for this link. ]
"The U.S. Marshals confirmed it disconnected from the
Justice Department's computers as a protective measure after being
hit by the virus; an FBI official said only that that agency was
experiencing similar issues and was working on the problem.
""We too are evaluating a network issue on our external,
unclassified network that's affecting several government agencies,"
said FBI spokesman Mike Kortan. He did not elaborate or identify
the other agencies."
Wow, those sneaky "computer" viruses! Nobody is safe--
- Windows and Viruses - Made for each other(May 08, 2009)
- Experts: Windows 7 at risk from legacy flaw(May 08, 2009)
- Conficker's estimated economic cost? $9.1 billion(Apr 29, 2009)
- Texas DP hit by virus(Apr 17, 2009)
- Computer virus strikes University of Utah (Conficker, and it's a Windows worm)(Apr 13, 2009)
- Conficker Eye Chart(Apr 05, 2009)
- 100% cure for Conficker(Mar 31, 2009)
- Editor's Note: Linux and FOSS are Good, and Windows is Sucky, and the World is Mad(Feb 14, 2009)
- How to write a Linux virus in 5 easy steps(Feb 11, 2009)