SSH Warning: “Remote host identification has changed”: Error & Solution explained
Mar 12, 2010, 18:32 (0 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand Event
Replace Oracle with the NoSQL Engagement Database: Why and how leading companies are making the switch REGISTER >
[ Thanks to GeekRide
for this link. ]
"A. The possible reasons for getting this error are:
* You have re-installed you system and trying to ssh to the
newly installed system.
* You have assigned the IP address of one system to another system
and trying to ssh.
* You system is dual boot with different ssh keys in both flavors
* You are using an IP for load balancing and trying to ssh to the
* You generated new ssh keys for your system. (Read this article
for the re-generation of the host keys: Generate SSH host keys)
* Someone trying to do some nasty things"