How to Survive #BlackHat ? Use Linux
Aug 01, 2011, 22:00 (0 Talkback[s])
"There are only a few types of technology events where Linux
desktops dominate -- or should.
One of them is the Black Hat USA event which runs this week in
Las Vegas. Every year ahead of the event, there are always a long
list of articles out about what attendees need to do protect
My list isn't quite as long. It starts with Linux.
No Linux is not Black Hat hacker proof, but it sure is a safer
bet than Windoze.
- Whitehat Targets Chrome OS at Black Hat(Jul 17, 2011)
- Top 10 Most Infamous Black Hat Hackers of All Time(Dec 06, 2010)
- 'Unhackable' Android can be hacked, Black Hat researchers say(Aug 01, 2010)
- Black Hat Wi-Fi network hit by 154 DoS attacks(Aug 06, 2009)
- Twitter hack, Red Hat, Linux skewered with Pwnie Awards at Black Hat(Aug 01, 2009)
- Black Hat : Is Tor really anonymous?(Feb 24, 2009)
- Black Hat 2008 Aftermath(Aug 21, 2008)