Netflix's Latest Open-Source Effort? Lemur an x.509 Cert Orchestration Framework
Sep 22, 2015, 06:00 (0 Talkback[s])
Netflix is pleased to announce the open source release of our x.509 certificate orchestration framework : Lemur!
Public Key Infrastructure is a set of hardware, software, people, policies, and procedures needed to create, manage, distribute, use, store, and revoke digital certificates and manage public-key encryption. PKI allows for secure communication by establishing chains of trust between two entities.
- Dear Netflix(Jan 28, 2010)
- The Netflix Linux Conjecture: How Netflix snubs the Linux comunity(Aug 16, 2010)
- Netflix Benchmarks Cassandra on AWS(Dec 01, 2011)
- $100 Netflix DVD Downloader Runs Linux?(May 21, 2008)
- Netflix Movie Downloads Come to Linux PCs(Dec 04, 2008)
- Netflix to Open Source Army of Cloud Monkeys(Apr 16, 2012)
- What Netflix Needs is Linux(Jun 19, 2007)
- Life without Netflix, streaming on Linux can be awesome!(Mar 26, 2012)
- Netflix open sources Eureka mid-tier load balancer(Sep 06, 2012)