5 New Unity 4 Games Will Come to Linux
Sep 12, 2012, 23:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Marius Nestor)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
We've announced a couple of weeks ago that with the release of the Unity 4.0 game engine more games will be published on Linux, especially on the Ubuntu platform, via Ubuntu Software Center.
In the last days, more game studios have announced that their "still in development" games will have native support for the Linux platform.
Without further ado, here are the five new games announced (you can click on each one to view its homepage):
- LinuxPower: Loki Entertainment Software: Games, Games, Games.(Dec 20, 1999)
- 10 Great Android Games for 2011(Jan 11, 2012)
- Gaming Freedom with Liberated Pixel Cup Contest(Apr 13, 2012)
- Interview with Aviv Sharon of Wildfire Games(Apr 21, 2012)
- Critically Acclaimed Linux Game OilRush Final Released Officially(Jan 26, 2012)
- The Linux powered LAN Gaming House(Feb 09, 2012)
- CraftStudio, New Real Time Collaborative Game Making Tool For Linux(Mar 22, 2012)