Inside Linux Lite - An interview with Jerry Bezencon
Mar 18, 2014, 23:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Gary Newell)
With so many distros coming and going each year, how do you stay motivated?
We are motivated by a genuine desire to draw Windows users attention to a linux based operating system.
Our feedback page is a big motivator for us also. When you see that a Windows user has taken the time to sit down and write to you about how your creation has helped move them away from Windows for good, it's incredibly motivating.
Are you looking to expand your team and if so what are you looking for?
Many distros out in the wild focus on existing linux users. We're on a mission to win over Windows people and to date, we are accomplishing this.
We're slowly building a team that shares this vision.
We're looking for graphic artists and developers who are just as passionate as we are in developing simple software and creating great graphics for our target audience.
- Interview With Gnome Release Manager Frederic Peters(May 07, 2012)
- Exclusive Fedora Interview(May 27, 2008)
- FOSDEM Interview: Florent Benoit(Jan 15, 2004)
- Video Interviews from GUADEC(Sep 03, 2010)
- Interview with Salih Emin of Utappia(May 07, 2012)
- Interview: SciRuby Team(Aug 21, 2011)
- KernelTrap: Interview: Jens Axboe(Jan 31, 2007)
- Interview: Avi Kivity(Apr 24, 2007)
- Building a Linux distribution from scratch Interview(Sep 10, 2012)
- Exclusive Interview: Alasdair Lumsden(Sep 12, 2012)