Interview - Devops and Operations at Mozilla with Brandon Burton
Feb 12, 2013, 14:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Larry Cafiero)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
Q: Without tipping your hand on the actual talk you're giving (unless you want to), can you give us an idea of what we might expect?
A: Absolutely. Chris Turra (twitter.com/cturra) and I will be presenting on the simple patters for scaling and lessons learned as Mozilla has scaled our websites from thousands to hundreds of millions of users and what we've got planned to continue scaling as we grow our user base on the desktop, the Android mobile ecosystem, and our own FirefoxOS phone platform, and share some ideas on how these can be applied to your infrastructure too.
- Interview With Gnome Release Manager Frederic Peters(May 07, 2012)
- Exclusive Fedora Interview(May 27, 2008)
- FOSDEM Interview: Florent Benoit(Jan 15, 2004)
- Video Interviews from GUADEC(Sep 03, 2010)
- Interview with Salih Emin of Utappia(May 07, 2012)
- Interview: SciRuby Team(Aug 21, 2011)
- KernelTrap: Interview: Jens Axboe(Jan 31, 2007)
- Interview: Avi Kivity(Apr 24, 2007)
- Building a Linux distribution from scratch Interview(Sep 10, 2012)
- Exclusive Interview: Alasdair Lumsden(Sep 12, 2012)