Interview with Bob Reselman on the Importance of Documentation
Feb 13, 2013, 15:00 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Larry Cafiero)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"Over the last few years I've been thinking more about the infrastructures where technical writing takes place. Of course, there is still a lot of work to be done working with individual contributors, helping them become better technical writers. But, I find it interesting that there's a lot of good documentation being created, but somehow a lot of it never gets used. Having organizations get more bang for the investment made in technical documentation is an enormous opportunity, not one to be missed.'
"I think there are many issues concerning the technical document infrastructure that can be addressed better by a change of understanding than an increase in capital expenditure. I intend to talk about different aspects of understanding the practice of technical writing and supporting technical documentation at the organizational level."
- Interview With Gnome Release Manager Frederic Peters(May 07, 2012)
- Exclusive Fedora Interview(May 27, 2008)
- FOSDEM Interview: Florent Benoit(Jan 15, 2004)
- Video Interviews from GUADEC(Sep 03, 2010)
- Interview with Salih Emin of Utappia(May 07, 2012)
- Interview: SciRuby Team(Aug 21, 2011)
- KernelTrap: Interview: Jens Axboe(Jan 31, 2007)
- Interview: Avi Kivity(Apr 24, 2007)
- Building a Linux distribution from scratch Interview(Sep 10, 2012)
- Exclusive Interview: Alasdair Lumsden(Sep 12, 2012)