“Changes and improvements:
- Control Toolbar renamed to Transport Toolbar.
- Device Toolbar (on by default) now contains all input and
output device choices, including host and recording channels.
- Input/output choices are no longer in Mixer Toolbar on Windows
XP or some older operating systems.
- New Transport > Rescan Audio Devices menu item to refresh
the device list.
- New “Sync-Lock Tracks” feature (turned on in the Tracks menu)
to allow groups of audio and/or label tracks to retain
synchronisation when the track length changes.
- Equalization: New “Manage Curves” dialog for importing and
- Noise Removal: New “Sensitivity” slider to adjust the noise
threshold, and new option to isolate noise.