Miguel de Icaza writes:
I have just released Gnumeric “Superstitious Bonobo” 0.13. This
version is as usual available in:
These are the new features in this version:
- Excel loading is much faster now (Michael Meeks)
- More excel sheets load now (Michael)
- Various compilation fixes from Tim Mooney for some strict C
compilers (Digital C compiler in this case).
- Now it recalcs cells when you have cleared values or removed
cells (just a missing call to workbook_recalc was missing).
- Install/compile fixes from Raja Harinath.
- Implemented new functions: “ISERROR” and “NOT”.
- Copy/paste fixes in the presence of errors in the
- Small display glitch fix.
- Add type checking to functions that take a constant number of
- Upper case format letters are now accepted.