The excellent weekly Linux kernel newsletter summarizes the
kernel world’s news.
Table of contents:
- I will _not_ start accepting patches!
- Finally the 2.2.0 is out of sight :-).
- Quite off topic, but I’m running out of options…
- 2.2.x README missing info ?
- proper place to discuss kernel ‘bloatedness’?
- using more than 2 GB as a ram disk
- Unicode console patch
- Proxyarp is not working with kernel 2.2.0
- What is max size of ext2fs?
- [patch] SMP fixes 2.2.1
- [patch] /proc race fixes for 2.2.1
- No response