The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the September 2021 issue.
In the September 2021 Issue:
- Want To Get Started In Photography On A Budget?
- GIMP Tutorial: Beginners Tips
- Short Topix: Google May Have Invented Time Crystals
- Back In Time: Getting Started with Linux’s Time Machine
- Surveillance Valley: Book Review
- KDE’s Telemetry: The Tip Of The Iceberg?
- PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner: Caribbean Style Curried Pork
- And much more inside!
This month’s cover was designed by Meemaw.
With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is led by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw.