Amos Latteier writes:
It’s been a fairly uneventful week in Zopeland. As always lots
of people are asking questions and providing good answers. But this
week’s seen few announcements and software releases, perhaps
because of the holiday. Another Zope alpha should be out soon, and
that’s sure to generate some activity.
- Anthony Pfrunder posted an update about his binary distribution
of Zope 2.0 alpha for Windows and an upcoming project to make Zope
work better with the Python Imaging Library and OpenGL.
- The unstoppable Martijn Pieters posted a patch to allow
customizing tree tag decoration. Now longer will you have to use
those tired plus and minus boxes.
- Paul Everitt announced a press release detailing how Digital
Creations and UserLand are making Zope and Frontier play nicely
- Over on zope-dev list David Jacobs started an interesting
discussion of enhancing Zope security features.
- Digital Creations intern Cathi Davey posted documentation to
the zope-dev list about some additional type converting facilities
she’s added to ZPublisher.
Until next week.