The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the August 2018 issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the August 2018 issue:
* Knew It All Along – Your Gmail Is Being Spied Upon
* Inkscape Tutorial: Draw A Tree
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: `??????????_.
* Short Topix:Is Your Router At Risk?
* ms_meme’s Nook: Summertime In The PCLOS Forum
* Tip Top Tips: Installing HP Printers That Require The Proprietary Plugin
* YouTube, Part 6: The Epilogue
* PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
* Between You, Me and Google: Problems With Gmail’s “Confidential Mode”
* And much more inside!
This month’s cover was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (5.8 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (2.6 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (2.7 MB)
Visit the HTML Version