The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the November 2016 issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the November 2016 issue:
* Google Drive on Linux: Little More Than Homebrew Solutions
* Game Zone: ZeGame
* ms_meme’s Nook: Thanks To The Guys And Gals Of PCLOS
* PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: dougmack
* LibreOffice: Calc Shortcuts
* GIMP Tutorial: Create Abstract Glass Art
* Tip Top Tips: Send Email From The Command Line With Sendmail Using A Gmail Account
* Testimonial: From Distro To Distro To PCLinuxOS … Or How I Quit Hopping
* PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Paul Arnote.
Download the PDF (8.3 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (8.4 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (5.9 MB)
Visit the HTML Version