The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the April 2014 issue. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the April 2014 issue:
* PCLinuxOS Goes To Work
* KDenLive, Part Five
* Game Zone: Xonotic
* Send A Gmail Message Without Opening Gmail
* Back To School With Free Linux Intro Course
* Inkscape Tutorial: Create A Paisley Pattern, Part One
* Hard Drive Care and Repair
* Computer Hardware 101, Part Two: Cooling Systems
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: OnlyHuman
* PC Remote Control With TeamViewer
* Handy Utilities To Organize Your Life, Part One
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was jointly designed by Chief Editor Paul Arnote and Assistant Editor Meemaw.
Download the PDF (11.5 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (9.4 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (8.5 MB)
Visit the HTML Version