The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the April 2015 issue. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the April 2015 issue:
* HTPC: The Equipment And Getting Started
* CafeTran: Powerful CAT Tool For Any Translation Project
* Game Zone: Forward To The Sky
* Inkscape Tutorial: More Tools
* Tip Top Tips: Make The Internet Suck Less With A Custom Hosts File
* ms_meme’s Nook: Mystic Meme
* Inkscape Tutorial: Creating A City Map
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: O Fractious Falcon
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Assistant Editor Meemaw.
Download the PDF (7.5 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (6.8 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (7.5 MB)
Visit the HTML Version