The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the April 2016 issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the April 2016 issue:
* Secure File Deletion: Going, Going, Gone … You Hope!
* ms_meme’s Nook: Putting On The Ritz With PCLinuxOS
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Bill Grubbs
* Inkscape Tutorial: How To Create Melted Text
* Game Zone: American Truck Simulator
* Playing Eldevin In PCLinuxOS
* PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
* Testimonial: I Always Stay Close To PCLinuxOS
* PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (8.0 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (4.9 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (7.7 MB)
Visit the HTML Version