The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the August 2015 issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the August 2015 issue:
* Turn A Sequence of Images Into A Movie
* Make Your Own Streaming Internet Radio Program
* Game Zone: DungeonRift
* Playing Angry Birds on PCLinuxOS
* Inkscape Tutorial: Creating A Glass Of Juice
* Tip Top Tips: Brother Printer Driver Installation
* Inkscape Tutorial: Abstract Wallpaper 2
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: BobK54
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (12.7 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (6.1 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (7.0 MB)
Visit the HTML Version