The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the December 2014 issue. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the December 2014 issue:
* Welcome to PCLOS-Cloud
* PCLOS-Talk: Our Own Instant Messaging Service
* Game Zone: Cracking Sands Racing
* Inkscape Tutorial: A Taped Note
* 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
* ms_meme’s Nook: La PCLOS
* Rupert Murdock: Want to Compete With Netflix? Ditch DRM!
* Inkscape Tutorial: Design Your Own Paper
* Testimonial: Grade Card For PCLinuxOS
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: izto
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Assistant Editor Meemaw.
Download the PDF (7.2 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (7.5 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (6.3 MB)
Visit the HTML Version