The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the December 2015 issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the December 2015 issue:
* The Chimpbox – A Review
* Which Programming Language?
* Game Zone: Stick Em Up 2 – Paper Adventures
* Inkscape Tutorial: Another Fun Text Effect
* ms_meme’s Holiday Poems
* Tip Top Tips: Running Multiple Logitech Devices From One USB Receiver
* 2015 Holiday Gift Guide: Parnote’s Picks
* 2015 Holiday Gift Guide: Meemaw’s Picks
* 2015 Holiday Gift Guide: YouCanToo’s Picks
* Inkscape Tutorial: Creating A Jigsaw Puzzle Using The Lasercut Extension
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: bkstan
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (8.8 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (7.5 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (5.7 MB)
Visit the HTML Version