The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the January 2015 issue. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the January 2015 issue:
* R.I.P., Mike Harris, a.k.a. Wildman: 1945 – 2014
* JPEG Just Got Some REAL Competition
* Game Zone: Millie
* GIMP Tutorial: Quick Neon Text Using G???MIC
* Installing SMF
* ms_meme’s Nook: My Christmas
* I’m Not A Gamer, But ???.
* Inkscape Tutorial: Creating A Personal Calendar
* Testimonial: Hello From A Completely New Linux User
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: vorteggs
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Assistant Editor Meemaw.
Download the PDF (7.8 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (6.5 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (5.8 MB)
Visit the HTML Version