The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the June 2014 issue. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the June 2014 issue:
* Installing Plex On Your PCLinuxOS System
* Game Zone: Running With Rifles
* Programming With Gtkdialog, Part Three
* Firefox 29: Either You Love It, Or You Hate It
* Unhappy With Firefox? Here Are 21 Alternatives
* Print Your Poster With Ease
* Handy Utilities To Organize Your Life, Part Three
* Firefox & DRM: Anything To Worry About?
* GIMP Tutorial: Fire
* ms_meme’s Nook: Sweetest Little OS
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: exploder
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Chief Editor parnote.
Download the PDF (11.3 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (8.1 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (8.5 MB)
Visit the HTML Version