The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the June 2015 issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the June 2015 issue:
* HTPC: Getting Started With Kodi
* Monitor Your System With Conky, Part One
* Game Zone: Neon Struct
* Monitor Gamma Correction Made Simple
* RetroShare Tutorial
* Inkscape Tutorial: Abstract Wallpaper
* Tip Top Tips: Samsung Printer Driver Installation
* ms_meme’s Nook: PCLOS Forever
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: wayne1932
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (12.8 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (9.7 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (9.9 MB)
Visit the HTML Version