The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the March 2017 issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the March 2017 issue:
* An Interview With Perberos, The Founder Of Mate
* aTunes: A Lesser Known Music Player – The Basics
* ms_meme’s Nook: Gotta Be Moving On
* Clear YOUR History – Completely
* PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Andy
* Welcome To PCLOS-Chat: Come On, Let’s Chat!
* GIMP Tutorial: Six Awesome GIMP Add-ons
* Tip Top Tips: Basic Sound Instructions For The Newbie
* Too Long, Didn’t Read
* PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (7.9 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (7.2 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (8.9 MB)
Visit the HTML Version