The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the March 2019 issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the March 2019 issue:
* Four More Google Casualties; More On The Way
* GIMP Tutorial: Easy Ball Bounce Animation
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Francesco bat
* Short Topix: IoT Device Disposal A Security Nightmare
* Casual Python, Part 2
* ms_meme’s Nook: Texstar – A Mastermind
* Making The Move To Interlink Painless
* Alternatives To Dropbox: The Conclusion
* I Am Not Amused! (Or How To Spot Phishing Attempts In 2019)
* PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
* And much more inside!
This month’s cover was designed by parnote.
Download the PDF (10.6 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (8.0 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (10.0 MB)
Visit the HTML Version