The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the May 2013 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the May 2013 issue:
* PCLinuxOS 64 Bit Blasts Off!
* Windows Migration: The Terminal
* Windows Migration: The Power Of The Terminal
* Windows Migration: Accessing Linux Partitions From Windows
* Game Zone: Orcs Must Die 2
* Xfce Power User Tips, Tricks & Tweaks: Multimedia Files
* Cloud Computing & The Third World
* PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
* Inkscape: Fun With Shapes
* PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
* ms_meme’s Nook: Top Of The Forum
* SLIM Desktop Manager: A Lightweight Alternative
* And much more inside!
This month’s cover image was designed by parnote, and commemorates Space Day, May 2, 2013, as well as the recent release of the 64 bit version of PCLinuxOS.
Download the PDF (10.2 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (7.9 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (8.7 MB) http://pclosmag.com/download-mobi.php?f=201305mobi.mobi
Visit the HTML Version