The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the May 2015 issue. The May 2015 issue represents a milestone, being the 100th monthly issue released. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the May 2015 issue:
* Woohoo! 100 Issues … And Counting!
* The PCLinuxOS Magazine: A Timeline
* Game Zone: Square Heroes
* Just Xdo It!
* My HTPC Experience
* GIMP Tutorial: Create a Lightning Bolt
* Tip Top Tips: Landscape Printing In LibreOffice
* ms_meme’s Nook: Just Take Five
* HTPC: Time For Popcorn Time
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Georgetoon
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Georgetoon.
Download the PDF (7.4 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (7.5 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (6.4 MB)
Visit the HTML Version