The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the November 2015 issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the November 2015 issue:
* Telltale Signs Of A Phishing Email
* HTPC: Running Kodi As A Standalone Environment
* Multiple Command Line Windows Using Tmux
* Game Zone: Altitude
* Gimp Tutorial: Using Levels To Correct Photo Colors
* Inkscape Tutorial: Designing A Simple Brochure
* Tip Top Tips: Create A Tray Toggle Icon
* Playing King’s Road in PCLinuxOS
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: IsaacM
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (11.6 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (8.6 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (7.8 MB)
Visit the HTML Version