The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the October 2013 issue. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the October 2013 issue:
* Happy Birthday, PCLinuxOS!
* Xfce Power User Tips, Tricks & Tweaks: Miscellaneous
* LibreOffice Tips & Tricks, Part 4
* Installing A Web Server: XAMPP vs task-lamp
* Game Zone: Forced
* LXDE 2013 With A Full Openbox Menu
* GIMP Tutorial: Tree Silhouette In Sunset, Part 1
* Get A New HD Bing Wallpaper Every Day
* ms_meme’s Nook: PCLOS Is The Finest In The Land
* A Lesson: Why It’s Important To Learn The Command Line
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image is courtesy of Alessandro Ebersol, from PCLinuxOS Brasil, and was further designed by Chief Editor Paul Arnote, to celebrate the 10th birthday of PCLinuxOS.
Download the PDF (11.6 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (12.2 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (11.1 MB)
Visit the HTML Version