The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the September 2015 issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the September 2015 issue:
* HTPC: Organize Your Music With Kodi
* Create Your Own Personal PCLinuxOS TShirt
* Game Zone: Cannon Brawl
* Playing Angry Birds on PCLinuxOS Using Arc Welder
* Inkscape Tutorial: Creating A Bubble
* Tip Top Tips: Make A Simple Script Fro whois Inquiries
* GIMP Tutorial: Graffiti Text
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Orion
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (10.0 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (20.9 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (11.9 MB)
Visit the HTML Version