GTop 0.99.8 has just been released. The sources can be found
Changes since the last “official” version (0.99.3) as I still
* GTop now has a textual summary also called a statusbar and you
can select the information to be shown there in the properties
You can for instance display menu hints, cpu usage, memory and
swap usage, uptime and load average.
* Re-arranged the properties dialog to make it fit into 640×480
* Session management code is fixed (Carsten Schaar).
* All (textual and graphical) summary code has been moved from
procview.c into summary.c.
* GTop is now using GNOMEUIINFO_* macros.
* The gtop.spec is now a generated file.
* Bug fixes.
* everything I forgot to mention here.
Martin Baulig – [email protected] –