Linsight is the professional approach toward providing a
single and complete information resource for Linux. By
providing resources for interested readers, Linsight will advocate
Linux to an entirely new audience and raise awareness of the
operating system to new markets. The need for a complete Linux
information resource will be met, and Linsight stands ready to
accomplish this goal.
Phase 1 of Linsight, launched today, is comprised of two
LinEvents (http://linevents.com) exists to make
information pertaining to upcoming events that are related to Linux
and Free Software/Open Source accessible.
LinEvents has been created to achieve the following goals:
- To provide a single and authoritative resource of all upcoming
events, both geographically limited and world-wide.
- To assist interested Linux users in finding local Linux user
- To assist interested Linux users in making informed decisions
about upcoming events, and their importance to the community.
- To provide additional content for LinTraining through an
upcoming workshop listings directory.
- To assist non-United States markets in locating geographically
LinTraining (http://lintraining.com) exists to
make information pertaining to Linux training and certification
LinTraining has been created to achieve the following goals:
- To provide a resource where interested individuals can easily
locate available Linux training resources.
- To publicize the classes that are provided by Linux training
- To provide resources for training centers who want to start
teaching Linux classes.
- To encourage courseware publishers by proving that there is a
market for Linux courseware material.
- To promote the ongoing efforts to create a Linux certification
Linsight (http://linsight.com/) is founded by Dave
Whitinger, co-founder of Linux Today, and is wholly owned by Atipa