Peggy is a compressed-audio player for the stereo rack that uses
Linux as its operating system. Key features include:
- Playback of CDs, CD-ROMs and tracks from the internal hard
- Large (320×240 pixel) graphical display to manage the
(potentially huge) number of tracks, playlists, etc.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Integrated CD ripper/encoder
- Expandable via plugins (Linux SDK in C and Python included) –
therefore not limited to MP3: Ogg
Vorbis coming soon!
- Host of interfaces: Parallel, USB, Ethernet (BNC/TP)
More information can be found at audio nuclear research’s