Nowadays companies of different sizes use IT outsourcing. According to statistics for 2018-2019 bigger companies spent on nearshore software outsourcing from 6.3% to 8.7%, while medium companies spent from 4.7% to 6.5%.
A lot f companies from all over the world use information technology outsourcing as a common practice. In 2018 the global market size of IT outsourcing services was $85.6 billion.
IT outsourcing is the practice of sub-contracting or ???farming out??? some tasks related to information technologies. Companies use external resources for some operations. It helps them save time and money.
Technology outsourcing gives a lot of opportunities for companies and lets them be unlimited in location or market. It has become a solution for many growing companies, which need software development services and highly experienced professionals.
Depending on the place where the information technology outsourcing services are performed, there are the following types of IT outsourcing:
– local or onshore IT service outsourcing means hiring staff outside your company but that are still based in your country
– nearshore IT outsourcing means hiring contractors in a country near yours, often a bordering country
– offshore information technology outsourcing is when a business hires a company or individual who is more than four time zones away from their own for the sake of lower costs for IT outsourcing jobs
Here you will learn about:
– why companies outsource work and which outsourcing IT companies they choose
– advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing IT
– how to ensure that the outsourcing process will go smoothly and the final results will be up to your expectations.