The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the January 2021 issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the January 2021 issue:
* Short Topix: Google Warns Users Content Could Be Deleted
* The Brazilian General Data Protection Law
* GIMP Tutorial: Top GIMP Filters, Part 1
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: NoIBnds
* Google Photos: Bait Meet Switch
* Alternatives To Google Photos
* Focus Stacking In PCLinuxOS
* Yelp For Help
* PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner: Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
* And much more inside!
This month’s cover was designed by parnote.
Download the PDF (8.5 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (5.1 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (5.6 MB)
Visit the HTML Version