The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the July 2014 issue. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the July 2014 issue:
* Improve Battery Life On Your Android Device
* Game Zone: Monochroma
* Programming With Gtkdialog, Part Four
* KDenLive, Part Six
* Inkscape Tutorial: Reinvent The Wheel
* PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
* Just Diggin??? It With DIG
* Handy Utilities To Organize Your Life, Part Four
* Inkscape Tutorial: Create A Candle
* ms_meme’s Nook: Boogie Woogie Tex
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: pinoc
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Assistant Editor Meemaw, celebrating the fun available at county fairs all across the U.S., many of which are held in July.
Download the PDF (9 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (8.9 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (7.2 MB)
Visit the HTML Version