The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the July 2012 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the July 2012 issue:
* Graphics Tutorials: Gimp, Part 1
* KompoZer: Let’s Get Acquainted
* Thunar Custom Action For Dropbox Public URL
* Install Avast Antivirus Home Edition On PCLinuxOS
* Linux Financial Apps: GnuCash
* Forgot To Run aptupgrade? Don’t Panic!
* Eliminate Annoying Messages In KDE4
* QEMU: The Other Virtual Machine, Part Two
* Use LibreOffice Writer, AbiWord To Fill Out Forms
* Labels, Anyone?
* Create An ISO From A DVD or CD
* And much more inside!
This month’s cover image was co-designed by Assistant Editor Meemaw and Chief Editor Paul Arnote, to commemorate the American 4th of July Independence Day holiday.
Download the PDF (12.8 MB) http://pclosmag.com/download.php?f=2012-07.pdf
Visit the HTML Version http://pclosmag.com/html/enter.html